Dreaming in Reality

This year will not be another year of dreaming and reminiscing, but of fulfillment. During Acquire the Fire, I heard the words "exist" and "fulfill". I was reminded that I can't simply exist, none of us can, but I need to fulfill God's intentions for me and my family this year.

It's a rather challenging thought since I usually have 101 ideas running through my mind at any given point in the day. I am a bit of a dreamer, but at some points, dreaming becomes slack without action.

God is good. I have a great wife. She is more of a shepherd than I am. Those who know her are blessed.

When I first met my wife, I knew she was a good fit for Houston. As a matter of fact, I told her we(VBC) could use her back in Houston. What a line to lay on a girl. But no, I was not checking her out- at least not at that moment!

I resolve to fulfilling God's intentions for me in 2008. - Michael Dat

Comments

Popular Posts