Sabbatical

God is so incredibly good. My recharge trip has been exactly as I sensed it would be. I have done nothing but relax & marvel in God's love.

I have been able to catch up on cable TV - that's right, HGTV & lounge around in my PJs! How I enjoy relaxing and being lazy. But on a more serious and "spritual" note- God has totally confirmed in my heart the things I am doing and the things that He has called me to do - that was a bonus from God! Upon taking my trip, my desire was to reconnect with my gfriend. But God has given me a bonus all of the other details that He has orchestrated, right down to this mornings worship service - it was a guest speaker too!

The trip has turned out to be exactly as I sensed it would be. All I knew was this was a God orchestrated trip and it has certainly been such from the time I left Houston.

Comments

Popular Posts