Sunshine...for ME!

Truly God desires more for me than I often find myself desiring for my own life. Today was a difficult day. Much transition and change and me needing to get beyond myself and just get moving! I woke up to a cloudy day - which seemed to be the "dark" cloud that hovered over my attitude as well. Praise the Lord for a loving husband and friends that serve as my strength and will to press on. As the day progressed, I knew that I knew that I knew that the Lord would notallow me to remain where I was at. As I pressed into Him, surely He allowed me to see the sun just behind the clouds. Not hidden, but tucked away just for a bit. I couldn't help but smile thinking that God called the sun out just for me :) How He reminded my heart to look beyond where things may be at the current moment and to remember that there is sunshine...right around the corner - just as surely as the SON is too. Truly the Father's love and mercy is endless. The greatest of great loves pale in comparison to the priceless and matchless love of the Father. His love is unfathable, but once touched - you're hooked!

Comments

Popular Posts