Open door

Praise the Lord. I purchased my plane ticket to visit my gfriend today. How drastically the prices, times and flights can change from one day to the next. Surely nothing is constant or steady but the Lord Himself.

I have a "hard" time buying plane tickets b/c it is a risk and a gamble. I always wonder if I am getting the best deal and if I hold out will I save some extra dollars or be forced to fork out some more. God put on my heart to visit a friend this past August. Things didn't work out until here recently. I believe it is God's perfect timing, right down to the price of the ticket! My gfriend and I worked out some dates and I checked prices prior to leaving for camp. The prices looked good. I decided to purchase after camp. Yesterday...I go to check tickets and the prices shot up $70 some more than the original rate I saw and all the times, flights and airlines were all messed up. I trusted that God would open a door - in His timing.

Today during lunch, I checked again and the prices dropped $150 from the original rate! Praise the Lord and new airlines openned up with even better times and dates. God truly works all details out as we commit all things to Him.

There is nothing too big or too small to pray about or to trust God for!

Comments

Popular Posts