Obedience

Truly when we act in obedience, God opens up more opportunities and more doors. He must find us faithful and obedient to the small before He could ever entrust us with more and with greater. It is truly humbling to see the things God is doing. This is a new season for me. My new start, my new beginning.

Praise God for He is continually at work and He is forever pursuing my heart! Last night was one of the BEST evenings ever. It was awesome to see people empowered and take ownership. From youth to the young adult, there was an incredible spirit of unity and victory! I am thankful for how God works. I had so many great conversations with brothers and sisters. God is doing a new thing. My desire is that we would all catch wind of what He is doing and join Him! You don't want to miss out or be left behind.

Praise the Lord for new beginnings. For reconciliation. For His spirit and power alive in me!

Comments

Popular Posts