The Best!

My cup runneth over - FULL of the Lord's goodness and blessings. God answers prayers and shows love in the most amazing ways.

I was a bit bummed I didn't get to chill with one of the youth girls before I leave for my trip. But God knew and He had a plan. I have been sick all week so I have not been able to make any contact with them and I miss them terribly!

So about 9:21pm I get a text from one of the girls and she ask if I am still up. So naturally I go into praying mode and text back "yes, call me." I am such a mom! So about 15 min. later I get a phone call from her and she ask me to come to the front door. I am in my PJ's! (Now I know how they feel when I do this to them.) Not knowing what to expect but knowing for sure that God sent them to shower His love. I go the door and there are my 2 most beautiful youth with a care package cause I have been under the weather. How my cup runneth over. I praise you Lord for only YOU answer. Bless the girls and their hearts that choose to think for others.

Comments

Popular Posts