Freedom!

Praise the Lord for His provision of a 2nd car. It far exceeded what we expected but was exactly what we expected from God. I know that doesn't make sense but it does. Praise God.

I thank God and appreciate that time we shared a car. We were able to spend time together and we were able concentrate on certain areas of our finances. We recognize everything we have is from the Lord and I am grateful.

I have been itching and really aching for my own transportation for the past 6 months so I can go visit people and spend time with them. God kept welling up this passion and desire in my heart that I felt as if I were to explode if I couldn't do those things soon.

I had a full day yesterday and I enjoyed every bit. As I drove home I couldnt help but praise God for how He has provided. My heart was overwhelmed with His goodness. I praise God for the time we shared a car because that experience has helped me to appreciate and value the car I do have now. I know what it is like to not have so I FULLY recognize that what I do have is from God - to be used for Him, for His glory and for the expansion of the Kingdom. My desire is to use my car for Him. To go to places that ministers, blesses and expands the Kingdom. I praise God for the ministry opportunities He has afforded me by me having my own car now. I will use it for Him.

Comments

Unknown said…
Yea! Praise God! I can't wait to play when I get back and take the Bar (gulp!). :)

Popular Posts