Word: Rejoice (Fri. 3/6)

The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their cry; a righteous man may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from the all.” Psalm 34:15;;17

Rejoice for your Father counts your faith worth testing in order to stretch and purify you so that you may be strengthened and matured for His great glory! God is continually preparing us for what He has prepared for us. Rejoice when difficult times come for that is an opportunity for God to demonstrate His Sovereignty and faithfulness to carry you above the storm. We do not rejoice for difficult situations but because of God’s unfailing love, we can rejoice in and through the difficult situation.

Rest in knowing that God hears the cries and sees the righteous, He will come to your aid in due time. Wait on Him and trust that He is working on your behalf even though you cannot tangibly see the works of His hand at that very moment. Be still and know that He is God and He is in control. Wait on Him and be not satisfied by anything but Him and Him alone. Rejoice, for He our Everything.

Prayer: Dear Father, I praise you for your Word is Truth and it says though I will face may troubles, they will not overtake me. You will faithfully deliver me from all trouble and snares of the enemy in your perfect timing. As I wait on you, I trust and worship you knowing you are working all things in my favor for your Glory and Renown. Strengthen me to run hard after you especially during difficult times. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts