Covenant Marriage

Last night was the first lesson as my husband and I are reading the book Covenant Marriage. I am humbled at the great reminders and truths God has already taught and walked me through in my private times of worship and study.

The book has served to be such a great reminder and added resource to the things I am passionate about. Marriage is my thing! I am passionate about marriage/dating/courtship because I am deeply passionate about our love relationship with Jesus. It would only be fitting that my passion for Christ would overlap into my passion of marriage/relationships because our heavenly relationship is to mirror our earthly ones.

I wait with great expectancy for the opportunities and conversations that God has already orchestrated to come about as we simply love, live and overflow. What an honor!

Comments

Popular Posts