Oak Island

I am totally excited about this Saturday. A part from it being my husband's birthday, we will be participating with some YAers from our church to assist in additional Hurricane Ike relief in the Galveston area.

I look forward to serving this capacity - I have ALWAYS wanted to do something like this and especially towards Hurrican Ike which I was directly affected.

Surely this is a physical "mark" of something incredibly new for my husband and I. I think it is quite nice and sweet of God to have this "marker" on the actual new year of my husband living another year! Surely God is good and has perfect timing.

This year will be a year of mercy/service projects. I look forward to extending beyond the 4 walls of church and truly being the church to people.

Comments

Popular Posts