Word: Precise (Wed. 3/11)

“For I know the plans I have for you declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11

God is a God of purpose, provision and precision. He is precise and purposeful in all He does and overwhelmingly more, He is precise and purposeful when it comes to His children’s life. Hallelujah!

Our life in Christ is never left to chance. As God has passionately purposed our lives, He has precisely and perfectly appointed and ordained every step to make sure that purpose comes about. And as we faithfully walk in His ways, we will see and witness His powerful provision that meets us at each turn and corner to ensure that purpose is pushed forth and we inherit our “Promise Land.” As surely as He calls each and every one of us, He will provide for every facet and every detail.

Magnify our King today for He is a Perfect and Precise God. He is on target and never “off” or late. Hallelujah for the hope we have in knowing that we are in the competent and loving hands of the Almighty. There are no accidents or coincidences but everything is precisely and purposefully allowed by God whether it was His perfect will or permissible will. God can and will use all things because that is just how powerful and big of a God He is.

Hope and draw strength in the reminder that our God is a purposeful God and a provider. Seek solace in His arms for whatever needs you may have. He is precise when it comes to your life!

Prayer: Dear Father, I praise you for you have formed me and you know me better than I know myself. My life is not left to chance and there are no accidents. You bring about all things in your glorious perfect timing. Would you sanctify for your great glory all things in my life that it may be of use for your Kingdom. I love you my Provider in every season. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts