Word for Today: Mercy in the Middle

"He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God" Micah 6:8

May mercy be in the middle of everything we do. Squished and smack dabbed in the middle of all things, let mercy be found. Mercy is what has spared our very lives time and time again when we should have deserved a different outcome. Therefore, let's keep mercy in the middle towards all people and in all situations.

Mercy. We all need it daily. Allow and choose to let mercy flow quickly and freely from us.

Prayer: Dear Father, Thank you for your saving mercy over my life. I am humbled and reminded that it was your sweet mercy that has spared my life so many times, who am i not to extend that same mercy you have freely given me. Strengthen me to continually see things in your eye with your heart. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts