Word: Over, Over, Over (Thurs. 3/12)

"Many, O LORD my God, are the wonders you have done. The things you planned for us no one can recount to you; were I to speak and tell of them, they would be too many to declare.” Psalm 40:5

I am overtaken, overwhelmed and overcome with the realization and reality of the greatness and goodness of God over my life! The thought of what God desires to do in and through each of our lives overwhelms me with tears of joy. Who are we that He would consider? Surely it is His Great Love for His beloved. He is jealous for us.

The reality of the greatness of God pulled forth from our lives to bring Him glory should hopefully bring us to an overflowing well of gratefulness which brings us to humility and into worship. May you find strength in the hope of our Lord and the fulfillment of His promises in our lifetime.

Be not overwhelmed, overcome or overtaken by anything or anyone but the goodness and love of God over your life. You are destined for greatness. Let the One who is able and capable overtake your life – fully surrendered to Him. And may God overcome everything in you that is not of Him and His perfect will which stands in the way of you possessing what He has set forth for you.

The enemy is a LIAR. The life you live in Christ is worth it because He is so worth it for He is worthy. Be not overcome in the wait. Continue to mediate on His goodness and let His faithfulness and love sustain and overtake you until He fulfills His promises in your life and the lives of your loved ones!

Prayer: Dear Father, I am overwhelmed with gratitude and thankfulness unto you for the depths to which you have rescued my soul and given me a new purpose and a new life. Strengthen me Father as I wait on you for all aspect of my life – health, finance, school, relationships, and spiritual maturity. I will not give up or give in because my life in Christ is worth fighting for! In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts