Liar

The enemy is a liar. Today as I was just talking to God while I was cleaning the house, I just bursted out in praise and joyful song. The enemy is a liar. I can attest to the truth of that statement in every aspect of my life. All those years the enemy has attempted to lie to me to steal my inheritance in hopes of me giving up and aborting what God has pre-ordained for me. I am forever grateful to God for the depths to which He has rescued and pulled me from the pit for me to stand today to boldy declare the enemy is a liar.

At work today, God brought this thought to my mind. I have been through way too much to not share and help people through what I have been through. What better way to make the enemy sorry for ever messing with me than to turn around and for the great glory of God minister with the very thing the enemy meant to destroy me. Hallelugia! I resolve to work every square inch of the "land" God has given me for His great glory and fame. Surely God does not waste any tears.

Re-claim what the enemy has meant for destruction and harm. What was intended to break you, let it make you. Ask God to sanctify it and use it as your story for His great glory.

Comments

Unknown said…
Amen! Amen! That's right! =]

Popular Posts