Sad

My husband & I have seriously made an attempt to begin to exercise & take care of our bodies. Tonight, praise the Lord for beautiful cool weather we were able to exercise a bit. Anh Dat ran, I rode my bike. I got that bike as a b-day gift - last year from my sister-in-law & brother-in-law. Tonight was the first time I rode it, I am ashamed. It has been so long since that bike has been touched all the air was practically out of the front tire! Don't even get me started on me with bikes & problems with either the peddle or tire, LOL.

Any rate, I am out of shape. I am not getting any younger & need to make sure I take care of this temple. Tuesday & Thursday are our nights to workout - ask me in a week how it is going :) We joined a gym this summer...yea, we joined a gym. Needless to say, we are no longer members. It sounded so good at first, but we knew better & still signed up. That's ok. I'd much rather stick to the free neighborhood & sidewalk.

Comments

Popular Posts