Cost

The life I live for Christ has got to cost me something. There is a price, there is a cost.

God paid the ultimate price - His one and only Son. The only time in all of creation - God the Father separated from Jesus the Son for the sake of mankind, for me. Why? To purchase me - to make a way for me to return back to the Father. To reconcile me to the Father by paying the price for my sin.

Your life in Christ - what price are you paying? What is it costing you? Is it costing you anything?

My dear brothers & sisters, it has got to cost you something.

My costs: my comforts, walking the narrow road, often times - time with my own family. It was a sacrifice & it costs me moving to Houston. I praise God because it was a price I willingly paid, joyfully - b/c I am in the center of God's will. None the less, it costs me.

Comments

Popular Posts