Closet

I have enjoyed my prayer times lately - in my closet! It is amazing, I love it. I am grateful & humbled that during my prayer times, God shows up - His presence is present. It is such a rush- indescriable. You'll know it when God shows up & when He touches you. By His grace & mercy does He grace me with His presence, not of my own merits or "goodness." Apart from God, I am nothing & my own righteousness is but like filthy rags compared to His Righteousness. Praise the LORD He has clothed me with His Righteousness through His Son Jesus Christ - nothing I have done or earned.

One night in prayer this week (Monday night), I sensed God was sitting right in front of me. Literally listening to me - we were having a conversation. It was amazing how it one moment I was praying, then so deeply moved by God's presence all I could do was cry & then simply began praising Him. In my crying, I was smiling b/c God was literally embracing me at that moment. His love & hands were so tangible - so real. God's presence, better than life.

His presence is available to anyone who seeks Him - seek Him today, wholeheartedly. Not for His hand of blessing but for His face. The Beautiful face of Christ, my Savior!

Comments

Popular Posts