Joseph

I can identify with the bible story about Joseph. Not so much the mistreatment of the brothers but how God sent Joseph ahead of his family in order to prepare him & equip him to be able to help his family later during the famine & ultimately minister to his family in a greater way - more so than if he would have stayed and remained with his family. God received all the praise and glory b/c in the end, their eyes were opened & they knew God was at work the entire time. His hand and eyes never departed from them. God justified Joseph in the end.

God gave me that thought his morning. As I continue to press into God, He is bringing so much to my mind & I praise Him for He has already been at work before I opened my mouth to tell Him my need & desire. He was at work from the beginning of creation. He knew it all & has planned and purposed my every step divinely. I can see it more clearly. I pray I continue to walk in His anointing and will.

Side Note: The first sermon my husband preached since moving back to Houston was based in Genesis - the story of Joseph. How very fitting. Praise you Lord.

Full Circle. God is about perfection & completion.

Comments

Popular Posts