Double Portion

Praise the Lord for how He works & moves. Dinner with Diem's mom did not work out Saturday night but God had something better in store. She came to VN service instead & stayed for the fellowship meal!!! Double blessing!! Praise the Lord for the sisters in Christ who loved on her & welcomed her during the meal. In my heart, I believe, I believe through the Love of Christ coupled with the authentic & pure love of Christ followers will be the key factor in bringing her into salvation. She is so easy to get along with! Praise the Lord.

This morning on my way to church I must confess I was feeling a bit tired. Rather than give into my feelings (which I have a tendency of doing in the past) I resolved in my heart to worship God still, asking Him for a new song & a renewed joy to worship Him this morning. I know the enemy is pressing in hard - every which way. As we drove to church, I resolved NOT to give the enemy any foothold. I read my devotional passage for the morning & meditated on scripture that says "let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul." Praise God my spirit was renewed. I simply stayed in prayer the entire drive to church.

As we were pulling into the church parking lot, I had just finished praying for Jennifer's entire family. I challenged her to ask me with passion & urgency have I been praying for her family. This morning God reminded me of my commitment so I began praying. Guess who dropped Jennifer & Anna off today??? Jennifer's parents!! I have never had the opportunity to meet them, I love meeting parents. I want them to get to know the people who spend so much time with their kids. Praise the Lord!! I never ran so fast in high heels to meet a parent before. I was bubbling with joy & excitement. My cup runneth over. I cried, I cried, I cried with joy. It was not a coincidence or an accident that we pulled into the church parking lot the exact time that we did. Normally we are at church by 8:15ish. Today we were a bit behind schedule & didn't arrive until 8:30ish. We were suppose to grab b-fast but Anh Dat forgot & I didn't mention it since we were behind schedule. God truly purposes & ordains ALL things. There are no accidents, no mistakes, no coincidences.

Do you understand the feeling of excitement when you can almost feel salvation? As if you can almost taste it because it is so near!! I live, I live for that. Her dad even commented that one day he will come to church!

God is stirring something in many people's heart for their families. I believe that this new generation will be used by God in a mighty way to win their families into salvation. Let it be.

Comments

Popular Posts