Beautiful

I just had the most beautiful conversation with my brother. Surely God has heard my prayers & the prayers of many ppl interceding on his behalf. Praise you Lord!!! I can't stop crying because I am so happy. So humbled, so thankful & grateful to God the Father for hearing & answering so quickly.

God has ministered to him & has spoken much to his heart in the past 2 weeks. God has brought about realization of an area where he lapsed good judgement & he acknowledged it and submitted it to God. He was incredibly humbled and gentle - sincere in his desires. That is only you God, transformation.

I am so proud of my brother. I forgot to tell him that tonight- I really am. God is writing a beautiful story. My heart is at peace.

I am incredibly excited for their marriage - how they are incredibly dangerous to the Kingdom of Darkness and the enemy knows it. The enemy is pressing in hard but the Kingdom of God had a great victory tonight! The angels rejoice in heaven - my heart rejoices.

Only you Lord, only you Lord could do what you did. Continue to do your mighty work in his heart & life.

It is not that we have attained or have "arrived" - it is the process, the journey, the process of sanctification that God is after. For there, He will find our hearts.

Praise Report: I have been praying about an opportunity to send some books - perfect open door! Thank your Lord!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts