Miss the mark

I have been so overwhelmed these past 2 weeks by God's presence. How precious & beautiful it is. It is better than life for it is Life.

But my heart is saddened at the same time. There are so many religious Christians who go through life & never experience what it is to know God - I mean know Him. To have access to the fullness of God - the Creator, the Miracle worker, the Divine Holy One but to miss Him all together. So close but yet some are so very far away from the very premise of our faith. That is to commune with God the Father. Not rituals, rules, religion, duty, obligation, routine - but a real, living , active, thriving relationship.

Truly it is better to have one day in the house of the Lord - in His presence than a 1000 elsewhere. How the words of that song & scripture passage is the cry and declaration of my heart. My heart confesses & testifies to the truth of those words. His presence is overpowering, it is overwhelming & leaves you completely at peace & in oneness with the Father. If I am not at one with the Father - united, of the same accord, in sync & in unisome, how can His presence come? That is why I feel this completeness, wholeness in His presence - for He completes me & the only way to fully experience that completeness is to be in the very presence of the One who is my Completer. Whoa, that just came to me from God. Hallelugia!

How I hurt when ppl miss God & only aim for religion. How we repeatedly live as servants when we are the Children of the King Most High. How the enemy has blinded so many - even Christians of their rightful holy priesthood position & convincing they are just mere humans placed on this earth trying to make it until Jesus comes. That is lie from the enemy. The kingdom of God is here on earth - eternal life begins the moment I receive Christ into my life. The passion of my life is to set captives free. To shine God's Truth to who are are in Him. Lord help me.

I hurt but you know who hurts the most, God the Father. I can only imagine how His heart aches when we turn to substitues & settle for less than His best.

Comments

Popular Posts