Prayer

Prayer works. It really, really does. My track record is to pray, submit to God and then pick it back up again. There goes the vicious cyle of win/lose, up and down. That is madness & that is tiring.

I think as natural humans we have this mentality that we need to do inorder to cuase something to happen. But in prayer - we submit to God our issue our concern & basically say, "ok God, I give you permission to work this situation & you teach me what I am suppose to do. You do your part & I will do mine - trust and obey." So God goes to work & begins to resolve & work things out for us often times before we have to "do" anything. The thing He wants us to do is trust & be available and ready to do as He instructs in that situation. So many times these past 2 weeks God has resolved issues on their own. My husband and I stayed in prayer & asked God for the perfect timing, opportunity, that He would go to work in the situation and work it out for us. He did!!!! Everything - God did. A week later, God resolved all things & we didn't have to say a single word - God spoke. That is much better. Difficult conversations God made light b/c He was already at work! Hallelugiah. Give it God and allow Him to work. He does a much better job. Less stress and worry for us!

Comments

Popular Posts