Pursuit

Praise the Lord for His passionate pursuit for our hearts - truly the Father will go to great lengths to bring us back unto Himself!

I am encouraged & eternally grateful to know that the Father will never leave nor forsake. Truly, my God is a God of Hope, Deliverance & Transformation. God loves taking what man thinks is hopeless, useless, beyond fixing & transforming it into His beautiful masterpiece. Glory be to God, it that not what we are? His beautiful masterpiece?

Not one of us have arrived. It is a journey & a process. The Father is faithful to walk along side, and often times, He carries us through. Love you Lord!!

It is SO rewarding to see a life transformed! Only God - thank you for allowing me to be a witness & to be a part of your plan Lord. How I have grown, learned & am blessed beyond any textbook lesson, lecture - my faith in action.

Comments

Popular Posts