Urgency



How blessed I was to spend time with some of my girls from church. We were able to enjoy God's creation today - it was beautiful. It was SO not Houston weather today - it brought me back to the East Coast weather. Nice. How can you not know there is a God when you look outside & see all the beautiful creation.

God has been stirring much in the heart of His children to pray for their families - the urgency of the Gospel. The Holy Spirit is at work. My cup runneth over to hear the passion & burden the girls have for their families salvation - to the point of tears. Wow, that is life. That is what it is all about - I live for that. The moment they take their eyes off of themselves & begin to view all things in light of eternity- the things that really matter. Praise you Lord.

There is hope for this new generation.

Comments

Popular Posts