U of H


I had a great opportunity to spend time with Annie in the dorms today. Praise God for our time of sharing, encouaraging, testimony & loving on our God.

Man, college life. I am reminded of how much I cherish my college years - conversations, friendships, campus life & even classes. But even more, how I encountered Christ & how my life was forever transformed & impacted by those Campus Outreach girls who sincerely wanted to spend time with me. God became real to me.

I look forward to spending more time on campus. My heart is drawn.

Comments

Unknown said…
I want to be the first to leave a comment! :)
Alrighty guys and gals reading Mama Sue's blog, this is a great blog. I've read all of it and have been convicted and encouraged at the same time. Make the time to read about God's work in Sue's life. You'll be glad you did. :)

Popular Posts