Husband


I have a incredible husband, I really do.

He loves the Lord. He seeks after the heart of the Father. He desires to honor & give glory to the Father in all things. His life statement is that God has been so good & faithful to Him - he wants to simply live His life in such a way to express his gratefulness to the Father & bring other ppl along for the journey in the process. He is such a spiritual father.

Sure like any marriage, there are ups & downs. But when I think about my life & marriage collectively - not isolated incidents or arguments, God has been so good & I am blessed beyond my deserving of such a husband. I could have never earned or "worked" for a husband as mine, but that is God's grace & His good gift.

My husband is not perfect. Neither am I. But he desires so much to be all that God has designed & called him to be. Not that he has it all together and gets things right all the time, but that he trusts in the Father & strives for excellency everyday.

My husband is such a dreamer & a visionary - very innovative, always thinking. That brain of his, I think it never stops. I live with him, it never stops. I pray that God would enable me to help him execute the things God has placed in his heart.

God give me greater determination, persistence & drive to follow things through. To step out & take a risk trusting in YOU completely.



Comments

Popular Posts