Mother-In-Law



I am blessed to have a wonderful mother-in-law, truly. She is the best. I couldn't have imagined or asked for anyone as gentle, easy going & loving as Anh Dat's mom. Truly - wow. I always hear all of these in -law horror stories & I always thought it was so strange b/c I have great in-laws. I recognize it is a gift from God & I thank Him often. I really, really do.

Anh Dat's mom is not demanding, picky, or hard towards me. She is really a mom to me. She gives me advice but never oversteps her boundaries. She is full of information & is smart. She knows alot of random things - but important random things. She is hilarious & SO easy going.

Praise the Lord. We were able to spend some time with her today. We are making an effort to do that more often. Family is important. She doesn't care for money or riches - she just wants to be close to her kids.

Comments

Popular Posts