Globehead

I have officially declared I have been a globehead lately. I hate when I find myself in that place.

I received an email from a youth back home - she is not so much of a youth anymore because she is a rising Senior in High School. Wow, how time flies by so fast. It has been ions of months since I have last been in touch with her. She was one of the girls I spent a considerable amount of time ministering to.

I was excited to have received her email but a bit convicted for how I have not been available to her. I was so caught up in my own struggles & world I failed to take the time to take care of others.

I wrote her a card about a month ago - which is still at home! Oh man. Something has got to give. Somewhere along the way I just got caught up. Balance, balance, balance. Evaluate, evaluate and re-prioritize. Praise God for His mercies are anew EVERY morning & there are many start overs. My God is a God of redemption! That is my hope.

Comments

Popular Posts