Sanctification

Praise God for His msg. on Sunday. It is amazing how God works. The email I sent out to challenge myself along with some girls I have been leading was in line with the msg. God spoke through a servant on Sunday. I had no idea what the msg. was about - it was all God. God is trying to get a msg. to His ppl - to me.

My husband shared a couple of weeks ago that God gave Him a word for the church. God wants to cleanse His church. I find myself exactly in the place of those prophetic words. It hurts. But I know that it is good for me & it is the only way God can really begin to use me in an effective way & take me to the next level. I praise God for His grace is sufficient.

Today's devotional was an ouch! In Proverbs 6 - a couple of verses stuck out for me. It reads:

"...If you have been trapped by what you have said, ensnared by the words of your mouth, then do this, my son, to free yourself, since you have fallen into your neighbor's hands: go and humble yourself; press your plea with your neighbor! There are six things the Lord hates, seven that are detestable to him:
  • haughty eyes,
  • a lying tongue,
  • hands that shed innocent blood,
  • a heart that devises wicked schemes,
  • feet that are quick to rush into evil,
  • a false witness who pours out lies, and
  • a man who stirs up dissension among brothers." (vs. 2; 16-19)

Comments

Popular Posts