Change

Praise the Lord for how He is working in my heart & my life. I have been praying that God would help me to be more gentle, loving & kind. God put me to the test this past Tuesday, praise the Lord with His help, I think I passed :)

Got home on Tuesday & Son had some "bad" news. He accidently got grease on the carpet- footprints from his work boots & tried to clean it by using bleach. He was in a rush to get to an interview, put the bleach on the spots & ran off thinking he could clean it out when he got back. When he got home, oh yea, it was clean - white bleached spots on the carpet, the front entry way. Oh man Son.

I was calm & was not bothered. I told him it was an accident & carpet can be replaced. For those who know me, know that is HUGE for me - I am anal about my house & keeping it clean. I am learning & growing in my love for ppl & understanding that ppl are SO more important than material possessions. Praise the Lord. I always saw myself as such but God is really putting me to the test to see if what I confess with my mouth is true of my heart.

I was so happy & praised God that he got a new job! YAY!!!!! We prayed hard - hard. God is preparing me for motherhood I think - maybe even adoption.

Truly, kindness lead to repentance.

Comments

Popular Posts