Genesis

So a week ago I emailed some girls asking them to share a habit that they need to break. One girl emailed & said she needs accountability in just reading the Word of God daily. So I found a reading plan online that maps out daily readings in order to finish the bible in one year. I started this a while back - didn't make it very far. Today is a new day, I can do this! Rather than just hold her accountable to bible reading, I decided to join her in the challenge. I am enjoying the readings SO much. I have learned oddles...

There are lots of great nuggets of truth everywhere. Like in Genesis - don't know why I didn't notice before but ppl were exaggerating the truth even then. Adding salt & pepper to the conversation to weasel out of something. Man, some things never change.

Genesis - Paradise. Paradise Lost. Even then, God was making a way for His ppl to be returned back to the rightful place. Women, be careful with the mouth- gossip & overexaggerating. Drama queen at times. I am guilty.

Joshua - New. A New Land. A New Era. Strong & courageous - step out & claim what is mine in Jesus. Consecrated unto the Lord in preparation for His amazing work to be revealed - not performed b/c it is already all around us, we just can't see it yet or realize its fullness b/c we, our hearts are not wholly set apart towards Him. He has always been at work, we have yet to truly align ourselves to see His Kingdom work.

Comments

Popular Posts