Word: More (Wed. 12/30)

"Your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies." Psalm 36:5

There is no greater measure of a relationship than to say you love that person more today than you did when you first met them. There is no greater measure of honor than to say you respect someone more today than when you first encountered them. To love Jesus more today than when He first found you is a great blessing to the Father if not the greatest blessing.

Today, do you love Jesus more than when He first rescued you? Not just for what He has done but because of WHO HE IS.

Nothing greater than to say, "Father, I love you more today than I did when we first met. And I will live my life to love you more and more each day."

Prayer: Dear Father, it is impossible to think of how much you love me. What great love! In Jesus' name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts