father

I am more like my father than I ever realized. Over the years, I had an idea but didn't realize it fully until I was sitting at lunch with my father today. I look like my mom, think like my dad and have compassion like my mom. Man, what an awesome combo because I think my parents are great. I have the best of both of them, a pretty kickbutt ministry combo.

My dad was sharing a story and just talking about ministry (there is nothing else he talks about, gee, I wonder where I get that from) and the words that were coming from his mouth and his passion, I knew it was me. I am more like my father than I realized.

He may not be as well polished as some would prefer but you can't mistake his heart and his passion for the Kingdom. He's got a lot of wisdom. He's got heart, for real. He's got a whole lot of love. I look forward to seeing what God is going to do. I look forward to the harvest.

Comments

Popular Posts