Word: I Got You (Monday, 12.14.2009)

“I will lie down in peace and sleep, for you alone, O LORD, will keep me safe.” Psalm 4:8 (NLT)

Hang in there, tomorrow is a new day. That’s an email response from a coworker, what timely words for God's people today. Whatever challenges you face, hang on and know that your God and your God alone will keep you safe. He has got your back!

Do not be moved by the temporary confusion the enemy is attempting to bring upon your life right at this moment to trip you up. Remain steadfast holding onto the promise God told you. Do not act rashly lest you forfeit the blessing God is getting ready to pour forth.

Be still and know that God is God. Be still and be at peace knowing that God is FOR you. At the right time, He will act on your behalf. In the meantime, trust and wait upon the Lord. I can hear God now, “peace my child, for I got you.”

Prayer: Dear Father, you are FOR me. My heart is a peace and I can rest knowing you take care of me and you love me. I will not move or act until you instruct. In Jesus’ Name

Comments

Popular Posts