Word for Today: Kisses from Heaven

“How priceless if your unfailing love!” Psalm 36:7a

Our Father reaches down and sends kisses from heaven just to say “I love you and I am thinking of you today.” Our God thinks of us and He thinks for us – right where we are. He sends love notes and kisses from heaven right at the exact moment we are in need of something heavenly. What an awesome God!

Whether you receive an unexpected word of encouragement, a surprise reward, the joy of children laughter, rain that soothes your sleeptime, a great home cooked meal, a great big smile or hug right at that breaking moment or perhaps your car stopped inches before kissing the bumper in front of you or whatever it may be, that my friend are kisses from heaven.

Receive today the gestures of God’s infinite love and care towards you. They are never too small because they are creatively personal to you. As intimate and personal as a kiss, so are the personal and intimate love gestures God sends towards you! God longs to encourage you and remind you that you are loved; so very loved. So smile -- for you have been kissed by heaven!

Prayer: Dear Father, You are infinitely good to me, more than I could have ever deserved. Thank you for grace and your goodness that is not dependent upon my goodness. And as a result, I live to honor you. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts