Word: Alive (Friday 9/11)

“Through each day the LORD pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing His songs, praying to God who gives me life.” Psalm 42:8

We have great reason to worship, to praise and to be thankful today. We are alive. Not only are we alive, but we are alive in His Hand – the Hand of the God Almighty; King of the Universe!

Take a moment today to ponder upon the goodness of God and the richness of all the blessings He has bestowed upon your life. Even in the midst of your current situation, trial, confusion, frustration or sadness, God has been SO gracious towards you. He has allowed you to see another day – to live another day, what great reason to praise Him; what great reason to be joyful.

Live today with gratitude unto the One who has allowed you to see another day. And as you live today, let it be a sweet offering of obedience unto your Savior and blessing to those around.

Alive and living – under the hand of God Almighty. No greater blessing.

Prayer: Dear Father, thank you for every breath of life you give me. I do not ever want to take one moment, one second for granted. Let me make the most of all my days for they are numbered but even more, let me love you all the more with each moment you grant. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts