Word for Today: In His Hand

“For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, do not fear, I will help you.” Isaiah 41:13

Our God is our ever present help. He takes us by the hand and He leads us. And more often than not, He holds us in the palm of His hand. There is no greater Refuge or Covering than in the Father. When we are in the Master’s hand, there is no room for fear. Release and cast all things upon Him who holds you.

Today, what do you need help with? What area of your life needs His helping hand and Sovereign touch? Speak it and believe by faith your help is on the way. Your God takes great pleasure and delight in you – right where you are. He is thinking of you today.

Prayer: Dear Father, I thank you for you are my very Help in all things and during all times. I trust in you. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts