Word: Over Me (Thurs. 9/17)

“For God is the King over all the earth…” Psalm 47:7a

My loving Father sings over me. My Daddy dances over me and He rejoices over me. My Abba Father’s faithfulness and kindness is over me. And His saving grace is over me. My God’s mighty hand is constantly over me. The radiance of His great glory is over me. The love of the King of all kings is all over me! And often times, I am unaware. May God help us today to constantly see the ways He loves over us and how covers us in His love.

Whatever your needs may be today, He is enough and He is already over your need. Have confidence today that the Lord God almighty hovers over you today!

Prayer: Dear Father, Thank you for you are my Refuge and my Shield. You cover and protect me, providing and supplying according to your glorious riches. Give me eyes to see the ways that you are lovingly over me. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Reply Forward

Comments

Popular Posts