Word: Again (Mon. 7/27)

“The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. Psalm 28:7

In Christ, there is ALWAYS an opportunity for an “again” moment. Regardless of what storms life throws at us or what circumstances we face, there is always an “again” moment when God is involved.

We can love again, trust again, hope again, believe again, sing again, dance again, worship again, dream again, start over again, be pure again, or perhaps forgive again. And even greater, you can always return to God again. Now you fill in the blank: “Today I can and I will ___________ again.” Don’t allow a couple of negative experiences or disappointments cause you to miss out. What is the basis for these “again” moments? God’s character – who He is and the fact that our hearts trust in Him.

Wherever this word finds you today, God is reminding you that you can have your “again” moment. It simply begins with your decision to cash in on that “again” moment. Our God is a Redeeming God and He takes great pleasure when we take Him up on those “again” moments. He loves you with an Everlasting Love and is calling you to your "again" moment. Let your “again” begin today.

Prayer: Dear Father, nothing is lost when you are in the picture. I bless you my God for you are my strength and my shield. In Jesus Name’ Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts