Word for Today: Look Up!

“I lift up my eyes to the hills- where does my help come from? My helpcomes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.” Psalm 121:1-2

If you are in need of a divine hook up, then look up. Fix your gaze on the One who is able and available to meet you and supply for your every need.

Wherever this word finds you today, look up. Look up to the One who fashioned and formed you. Look up to the One who knows you from the inside out and knows you better than you know yourself! Look up so that you may be helped. Look up so that you may be restored. Look up so that wisdom may be granted. And even more, look up so that you may live.

Now you fill in the blank: “I will look up to my Maker and know I willbe _________ because I have seen a glimpse of My Lord’s sweet face.”

In need of a transforming hook up? Then look up!

Prayer: Dear Father, I fix my gaze on you and I look up to you for I know in your presence I am helped, healed and made whole. You are everything I need. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts