Word for Today: Best

“For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’swomb…my frame was not hidden from you…your eyes saw my unformed body.”Psalm 139:13;15(a)(b)

No one knows you best other than God Himself! Rest and rejoice today in the truth that God knows you and He “gets you.” He understands you 100% ALL of the time and there is no misunderstanding when it comes to you and God. What a sweet release!

As you journey through life, God will bless you with great friendships and confidants with whom will walk with you and counsel you. However, NOTHING compares to the greatest of all friendships, confidants, or counseling than The Friendship, Confidant and Counselor we have in God. We are a friend of God and even greater, He is our Daddy and we are His daughter and son. He knows us from the inside out – and He loves us all the same!

I believe deep within each of our soul, there is a longing to belong, a longing to be understood and known – deeply and truly for who we are. In our relationship with God, there are all of those things. We do not have to fear He will reject, abandon, misunderstand our words or intentions, or that He would withdrawal His love if we make a wrong decision or fail to do things right. He knows our heart. He loves us with an everlasting, unfailing love and in our sweet friendship with Him, there is freedom, true freedom.

Run to The One who knows you best – your Creator; The One who knows you better than you know yourself. Even those closest to you will not fully understand you or the struggles you face but God knows all things and He “gets you.” Rest in The One who knitted and crafted you and fully loves you. What a friend we have in Jesus -- Hallelujah!

Prayer: Dear Father, I rest in you and your friendship. Your love towards me is an everlasting love that none compares. Thank you for knowing me, for truly knowing me. How great it is to be loved by the King! In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts