Word: Turn It Around (Thurs. 7/30)

"You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give you thanks forever.” Psalm 30: 11-12

God is a God that loves to turn things around. He turns the impossible into possible. He turns a broken heart into one that is whole; He turns sorrow to joy, fear to freedom and death to life. God is a God that specializes in turning things around! Hallelujah!

Whatever you face today, run to the one who can turn it around. Not only will He turn it around but He will place you on solid ground to liberate your heart to sing again. Today, what do you trust God for? What are you trusting that God would turn around in your life or the life of your love one? Fill in the blank: “Today, I choose to believe that God you can and you will turn ____________ around.”

As you trust in God to do His part, may God help us to do our part. God is a God that can do anything but He will not do things a part from your consent or allowance. Get in agreement with God and His Word and see what He can and will turn around.

Prayer: Dear Father, Nothing is impossible for you. I believe in you and I love you. I understand that I have a part in turning things around in my life. I must believe and walk by faith in obedience. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts