Word for Today: Words

Choose your words carefully. Pray and seek choice words that they may build and encourage one another towards the things of God and even more, towards the love of God.

Proverbs says this: “The tongue that brings healing is a tree of life, but a deceitful tongue crushes the spirit.” Proverbs 15:4

May God help us today to choose to speak words that build and bring life and to discard words that lead to destruction and deceit.

When we choose words of love and encouragement, we bring healing to all we come in contact with because we draw them to the Father. Today, are your words drawing others to the Father?

Prayer: Dear Lord, please help me to guard my tongue and to be careful of what I allow to come forth from my mouth. May I live a life of intentionally speaking words that bless and build those all who I come into contact with. Thank you for your words of love and comfort that you have spoken into my life that has built me up. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts