Look UP!

Word for Today: Look UP! (Tuesday 10.28.2008)

You may be pressed but you are not crushed, persecuted but not abandon for help is ever near to those who call out.

I sense in my spirit today many of you may be feeling the attacks and the pressing of the enemy. Be encouraged dear one for the battle has already been won, victory is already in your hand for Our God has already won the battle. Do not be downcast and despaired, look UP for your help is near. Halleluiah!

God’s Word says this: “For You cause my lamp to be lighted and to shine; the Lord my God illumines my darkness. For by You I can run through a troop, and by my God I can leap over a wall. As for God, His way is perfect! The word of the Lord is tested and tried; He is a shield to all those who take refuge and put their trust in Him.” Psalm 18: 28-30

What hope we find in His unfailing Word. God shines light in our hour of darkness, by Him we not only can run through any obstacle but we will leap over it – overcome it! And above all else, we have God in our corner. His way is perfect, His word is everlasting and trustworthy and finally, He is our shield and refuge in times of trouble.

Fear not, for our Deliverer has already arrived. Look UP and rejoice for the victory is ours!

Comments

Popular Posts