Word for Today: Timeless

There are timeless truths and principles that even with age and time will never lose its’ meaning, power or go out of “style.”

The timeless truth I am speaking about today is the truth of God’s love and His pursuit for our heart. The Gospel can be summed up I think very simply in this: God loves you and God wants to be in a relationship with you.

Regardless of how we “package” it and “market” it, the message is the same, God loves us.

God is calling us to a battlefield where by and with His love we can conquer and tear down every stronghold and barrier. Tell people today of God’s love and the truth that He loves them! No glitter or glam just the power truth of these three words: “God loves you.” That my friend is a tried and proven timeless message that works!

Dear Lord, Thank you for loving me. I am loved by you. You are generous and kind in all of your ways. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts