FCA

God allowed me to participate/witness a student led event tonight hosted by FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes).

It was beautiful to see young men and women make a stand for Christ and to dare to step out and into their God given destiny and calling. Moments like that is what makes my soul jump!

It is pleasing to see this generation reclaim their generation & their culture. And as an adult, I have the honor and privilege to stand in the gap for this generation. What a mighty honor and charge God has given.

Man, to see where God will take these 14-18 year olds as they fall in love with God at such a young and impressionable age. We will just have to wait in great expectation for what HiStory will tell. Glory be to God!

I know the enemy didn't want me to go but I made it, just in time!

Comments

Popular Posts