dreams

Everyday since this past Sunday God has brought the same message to Daystar from a pastor. The pastor was preaching about dreams. It is an incredibly powerful message and I believe is holds much for my personal life. I believe God is getting ready to deliver us (my husband and I) into our dream. It is so close I can taste it. I can taste the tears when I go to pray for those dreams. I can taste the salt that will bless the nations. Glory be to God. I have tasted and I want all of it.

One line that the pastor mentions that has brought much peace to my heart. He says, "often times a dream will appear dead before God will bring it back to life." Glory! I think the dream appears "dead" at times because perhaps God wants to see our faithfulness. More over, I think He wants to produce a life of faithfulness, steadfastness, and humility as we wait on Him claiming & holding on to His promise when dry bones is all we see.

Yes Lord! We wait upon you. It will come to past, it will. Until then and long after the dream comes, I'll be where I am suppose to be, on my knees. Continue to strengthen as we wait upon you.

Comments

Unknown said…
You are Blessed! =]

Popular Posts