Word for Today: Until

"...so our eyes look to the LORD our God, till he shows us his mercy." Psalm 123:2b

In desperation, hang on and hold on with white fist knuckles until God shows you His mercy (compassion, understanding, kindness, sympathy, forgiveness) to you, your family, and/or your situation. As you are caught in need of mercy today, look to your God and keep your eyes glued to Him.

God is looking for a people who are confident in Him. Dare to put your faith to the test by taking God at His Word and cashing all of your chips on His character. He will not disappoint you. God delights when we wrestle and are stubborn in holding onto Him because we demonstrate that we DO believe He is able so we hold on "until."


Keep your eyes fixed and fixated to the point of obsession on God "till He shows you His mercy" in whatever situation/area you are seeking. Hold on until He blesses you.


Prayer: Dear Father, thank you for demonstrating who you are as I put my trust and faith in you. Grant me strength to have a fighting spirit to hold on and to hang in until you show me your mercy and blessing. I adore you as I wait upon you. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts