Word for Today: Let God be God

“I do not concern myself with great matters or things too wonderful for me. But I have stilled and quieted my soul…” Psalm 131:1-2b

Let God be God. He does a much better job than we do!

Continue to pursue your God in a love relationship and allow Him to work out the details and things that concern your life and those around. Our job is to love and serve (our God and those around), be still to hear His voice and obey when He instructs.

If you find yourself bogged or weighed down, take a moment and evaluate if you have picked up things that are not yours to carry or if you simply need to surrender and allow God to be God. There are just some things we are not made for and that is where our loving Father comes into the picture. Hallelujah!

Let God be God. Be still and quiet your soul before the Almighty!

Prayer: Dear Father: In all things, you are a good and faithful. I choose today to concern myself with the things you have specifically spoken and entrusted to me. Otherwise, I fix my eyes on you and wait for your instruction as I enjoy you in our love affair. You bring peace and order to all things. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts