too quick

It is extremely dangerous to lend and give your spiritual authority out too quickly. You better examine and pray it through.

I am about empowering people but there is a wise and discerning way to go about empowering people to ensure the build-up of that person and maintaining the credibility of the ministry God has entrusted.

I (Sue) am naturally more gifited at pastoring/shepherding. I am like a pit bull or one of those guard dogs. I am soft and tender but when it comes to protecting the flock and God's glory, I don't play. This doesn't mean I am not gentle nor does it mean I do not desire to "empower" people. It means God has allowed me to see potential traps of the enemy and I make every effort to avoid and plan ahead to ensure protection. I don't see anything wrong with that.

God has graced me with the ability to understand the greatness and potential of things and people, therefore, I want to ensure it is fulfilled and people are protected. And with that, it requires being a guard dog at times, or rather, many times.

Comments

Popular Posts